1.0 Data and Information Collected
- Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
3. Usage of Data and Information Collected
- We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from our site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfill your request.
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
- We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
- A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline the said communication. We will not allow your information to be collected while you are on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on certain occasion, we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors..
4.0 Sharing Your Information
- If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets, your personal information might be shared to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk, we may require sharing of your information.
5.0 Third Party Links
6.0 Information Access